Youth Drag Workshop
Prior to our Youth Gala, we are hosting an online drag makeup workshop that will get you ready to look the part, just like some of your favorite drag artists. The workshop will be hosted by Minor Disappointment, a 15 year old, non-binary drag artist who lives and performs in Vancouver, Canada. They are most known for their exaggerated style of makeup, and ethereal clothing.
Participants who register will receive a FREE TICKET to the Youth Gala!
For this workshop you’ll need the following products:
- A non-toxic, craft glue-stick.
- Makeup setting powder.
- A face primer of your choice. (Optional)
- A full coverage foundation.
- Concealer or lighter shade of foundation.
- A darker shade of foundation. (Optional)
- White grease paint. (Optional)
- Bronzing powder.
- Blush or pink eyeshadow.
- A powder/cream/liquid highlighter. (Optional)
- Liquid black eyeliner or black face paint.
- Two or three shades of brown eyeshadow.
- An array of eyeshadow. Any colours are fine!
- A lipstick in any colour you want.
- A lipliner darker than your lipstick shade. (Optional)
- False eyelashes, hair or paper is fine!
- A selection of makeup brushes, both big and small.
The first 20 participants that register will receive a $25 gift card to purchase products. Our host Minor Disappointment has asked that all participants create their base using the video below as guidance before the workshop.